TCI, Inc. is a PA. S-corporation that was opened in 2003, the corporation primarily performs all types of Industrial & Commercial electrical construction along with specializing in underground electrical work, we carry a complete line of excavating, trenching and compaction equipment as well as a select handful of skilled operators to proficiently operate this equipment.
We are also State certified and Licensed to install & erect traffic signaling systems which includes but is not limited to; structural concrete foundations, road crossing cuts, excavation, trenching and post & mast arm signage for private proprietary (HOP) projects and Penn DOT state projects. Our Firm also installs street lighting, parking lot lighting, loop detection, video detection, pre-emption systems etc., high voltage, medium voltage, communication cabling, HV Multi-Switch Vaults, transformer vaults & Pull / Ground boxes along with much more.
Past Commercial Electrical Projects:
- Retail Stores: Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, La-Z-Boy furniture, Pet Smart etc. (Mall Sites: DC. Crossings, WB. Arena Hub Plaza, Richland Market Place)
- Personal Care Facilities: (3) Spring Side Assistant Living, Clarks Summit PA, Mt. Arlington NJ, Saint Mary’s Villa, Elmhurst PA & St. Teresa, WB. PA.
- Great Escape I-Max movie theater, Dickson City, PA.
- Pioneer Hotel Convention Center & Parking garage, Carbondale, PA.
- Pocono Medical Center, East Stroudsburg, PA.
- Pittston Crossings, Pittston, PA.
- Taylor Crossings, Taylor, PA.
- The Crossings at Marshalls Creek, East Stroudsburg, PA.
Our firm prides itself on quality work and the integrity of our equipment, our Employee’s and our work sites. The leading reason we believe our customer base & relations are continually growing is due to the personal pride and goals that we strive for in performing our work and most of all assisting our customers in what ever way we can to accommodate them and complete the project.
TCI, Inc. holds with its partners the following certification:
- Electrical Master’s
- Penn-Dot pre- Qualification License.
- IMSA Certification level 1, 2 & 3. (Work zone, safety & Traffic controls)